Wednesday, March 9, 2011

can't stop dreaming about... tortillas!



Okay now i know that the first thing you are going to think is that must be going through some kind of food withdraw, negative. Or you might be thinking that I may be going through some sort of cultural shock, perhaps. Em, yea its probably that. All I have to say is that I can't believe that I have gone this long in my life without a tortilla. I keep dreaming about them.... I can't believe that I have gone thing long with out them... hahaha. I know you think I am crazy, but don't know if I can go on a lifetime eating without a tortilla in my left hand instead of a knife....

All I am saying is that next time that I am out of the country for this long and my family asks me for a list of what I want in the care package, tortillas will be among the first items on the list, if not the first. lol.

59 days till I get back and have a homemade tortilla in my hand!

I ♥ Y0U H0MEMADE T0RTiLLAS!!!