Tuesday, January 8, 2013

See Y'all Soon!

So thankful to have been able to spend time with very special people in my life these past few weeks. I'm also so ridiculously thankful to be part of an amazing faith community. You all are will always be family to me! Thank to everyone (friends, professors, neighbors, family, etc.) for their prayers and support during the last weeks in the USA. It was full of transitions, packing and some emotionally filled days. Thank you for your patience and love, through it all. Seriously, God blessed me with many special moments, to cherish and take with me in my heart during those last few weeks with you all.

A very special 'Thank You' to my pastors and church community for their prayers and encouraging words! Your prayer support is a vital part of this ministry! Thank you to each one of my family members and friends for their unconditional love!

See y'all very soon!

One last silly picture with the nieces at the airport!