Wednesday, July 3, 2013

To GA2013 and Back!

The Church of the Nazarene has a global convention every four years. It was held in Indianapolis, Indiana. Even though I made the quick trip back to the USA to work with the SAM Region during this time, I was thankful for the amazing things that I learned, the hugs received from family and old friends, the new people I met and the overall faithfulness of God.

Every single minute of the convention I enjoyed, its just a beautiful feeling to be together as a global church celebrating Gods faithfulness over the past four years and being challenged to continue to respond to the call of being an instruments of reconciliation.

God is so good!

Here are a few pictures. Enjoy!

With my little cousins at the General Assembly- they are too cute!  
So happy to have spent some much need time with my MOST FAVORITE PEOPLE in entire the WORLD - Pastor Rick & Vicki Power. 

Katie Funk and I working the registration booth for the SAM Region at the General Assembly 2013

At the General Assembly so many important decisions are made, the most exciting and beautiful part - delegate members from all around the world come together and make these decisions together! 

Pastor Troy - your joy is so contagious, thanks for your love and support!