Friday, February 7, 2014

Life Learning

Many don't know this, but if I could be doing something else in life (in my list of top 5) it would probably involve teaching of some sort. And no, I don't have an age preference. I've had students from the age of 6 years old - 30 years old. Teaching experiences from elementary public schools, to private Christian education, special needs education and also ESL programs. Each experience has been enriching and I think I've learned more from them than I ever imagined!

Since my time here in Argentina, God has been so good! I'm learning a ton, not only at the office (with tons of administrative duties) and from serving at the local church here, but also from teaching present leaders and pastors pastors of the South American Region at the Bible College.

The first invitation, arrived Fall 2013 to teach a course! Wow, too many emotions to describe. Still, mostly excitement and of course I found myself without words to thank God for the opportunity! Yay, for new things!

Today, I'm asking that you please remember me as you pray this week. Looks, like the Bible College wants me to teach again this Spring 2014.. and I'm going to go ahead and say YES!

I completely recognize that I have a TON to learn, but one thing I know - that I will serve the Lord wholeheartedly everywhere and in everything.

Cause let's face it, it's always good to keep sharing and learning together.